Tuesday 22 June 2010

Old posts....

I ♥ Charlie Kelly!!! Fair City AGAIN
Share
Its been a full year since i have had the pleasure of hearing Charlie - I didn't even REALISE how much I missed him!
SUCH a schizo voice on him! One minute he's PURE Dublin, Ronnie Drew stylee. Next he's completely posh! Charlie: Howayez Bela, huw do you DOOO? About 7 different personalities in each sentance!(Yeah I'm aware that that does not come across that well when written.....)

And I'm actually starting to get REALLY pissed off with the obsession with Helen Doyle. Its going on for WEEKS now! The woman is dead 13 or so years, and had rarely been spoken of since if EVER, yet she is involved in some way or another in SO MANY storylines - she's even had her picture shown and a heartwarming essay written about her. I mean what the FUCK is going on? I'm still hoping for her to come back from the dead but I very much doubt Fair City would have the balls to bring out something like that.

It's always fun to see approaching plots, cause they are usually about as subtle as Bela's bulge.
Things I am predicting are:

Something MASSIVE with Helen Doyle - either that or they just stop talking about her untill its a convenient plot linker again
More sexitime / the truth coming out about Paul and Yvonne
Mags dying
Bela being sexy
Carol becoming some sort of politician/public speaker - that parade was setting her up for something - they were hamming up her being hilarious WAAAAY too much
Zumo and that inspector Deegan getting carnal
Rita pissin her pants up in the nursing home
Yvonne being MORE crazy - maybe even getting the kid back - I honestly could NOT give a flying fuck about this one anymore - oh she's a dyke, no she's not a dyke. She's a coke head, she's not a coke head. What the fuck ever - give her AIDS and be done with it......
This is in fact a real life pic - the people in the G hotel were REAL pissed off about that TV......

No comments:

Post a Comment