Tuesday 22 June 2010

Old posts....

Ok so its been a FULL year since I have watched Fair City and I was SO excited to get into it again. What with its well written scripts and award winning acting.

So what have I missed? 
Gina was killed on her wedding day. By Barry. While travelling in a fucking sidecar. I forgot to mention that her wedding was a double wedding with her daughter and that this all happened in the church grounds. Of course...
Anyway, no one seems that bothered that she's dead to be honest. There seemed to be some sort of angst at first when Barry's courtcase was up. All that "I hate you Barry you killed my over bleached cleavage luving mother!!!!" seems to have dissapeared, now Niamh couldn't be chirpier, even though UP to this she was a pissy little bitch, bereavement seems to suit her. 

Yvonne is back. Now correct me if I'm wrong but the last time I heard this lil coke head was jujjin off in Australia (with the rest of the Doyle gang) cause she had something to do with the murder of someone, and could NEVER come back... EVER. Oh and she was up the duff.
Reports came back intermittently of her being a great and loving mother. 
Now she's back, sans child.
Seemingly she put the child up for adoption - even though it was 2 fucking years old! I understand there is a recession on and everthing and good child actors are hard to come by (like that lil BEAUT Owen) - but they could have shelled out for a fecking My Baby all Gone or something, fuck, I'll buy them a Cabbage Patch Doll and they can have a beautiful heartfelt reunion. Also someone REALLY needs to tell her that her boyfriend is a right fecking fairy.

I miss Fiona of the small mouth. Her and fat arse lips Pierce. They rocked
Will you LAMP the "sexy" lads pic. Sexy boyband eh?
I particularly love how Christy exudes confidence and charisma with the over the shoulder raincoat look. Yum

And dude on the far left, WHAT trout pout!

No comments:

Post a Comment