Tuesday 4 September 2012

I KNOW HER!!!

Just realised I can see loads of shit on my blogger wall about who reads this shite (shame on you all) and for some reason this page is the one people most read, for whatever reason, google searched and the like I suppose, - which is disappointing as it's one of the shittiest. Read Any of the newer stuff or HERE or THIS or even THAT. Thank's for reading though....... 



Ben's primary school teacher. I know her..........

Well, I know OF her - she is from Ballina and her sister taught me for 3 years in primary school. 

Fair City is now a kind of parallel universe to my very own life. Clearly I am Ben, only the opposite. He's a boy, I'm a girl. He's fair haired, I'm dark. He is a child, I am an adult. He's an annoying little fuckwit with a part time job as a McDonalds eating Daddy's boy. I am an, eh...... unannoying fuckwit, with a full-time job, and eh k I have to work on the details.......... I'm hoping the opposites stop when Ben's teacher starts riding Ben's dad.

Louis kids and ex wife have now moved to Carrigstown. Fine American accents on them. They went to all the hassle to pick kids which actually do look like they could have grown up in America - only to give them big buffer accents. Also, those kids love complaining.

And for realz, do we still fucking have to listen to the whole Louis/Bob feud. Cause it's more than fucking boring. We get it, we get it, you hate each other. Now fuck off the pair of ye. Except Bob, he's hilarious when he's acting the bollox, I just don't get why it only has to be toward Louis these days. Fucking heartbreaking that is.

Lucy is becoming a bigger freak by the minute - she has succeeded in running Pete away. It's obvious that Delores is changing her mind about her. Delores is the kind of actress who clearly reads a few pages ahead in a script - and likes to show whats coming next (Ah, remember when she was foaming at the "Australian mouth" for Fr. Thaddeaus? Fist biting little missy........... She's like a spoiler alert all by herself that one)


No comments:

Post a Comment