Tuesday 25 September 2012

I have a LOAD of unpublished drafts - the amount of time I write something and it just sounds shite is astonishing, but what I WOULD like to do is take a part writtin draft and update it to what is happening now: (Black is the update, blue is the old shit)




When the whole husband batings were going on Susanne decided to fuck off to England (lasted all of 5 mmins) But before she did she decided to get rid of some momentos and what did this Box of memories hold?

  • My first communion prayerbook) 
  • Portfolio pic of Damian's Dad 

So, the Damian and Suzanne saga continues. As fucking always, Fair City like to really drag out their storylines.
After months of batings and hilariousness - the Halpins have finally broken up properly. Bitch even moved to London.
Just. Like. THAT.
Ah, I know if I was living somewhere my whole life, and owned a business there. Yup, outta the blue I'd just fuck off to London. No planning. I'd just buy the ticket in the morning, burn a few "things I was keeping for when we were old" in the afternoon, then fly out in the evening.
And as for the "things I was keeping for when we were old"
1. Surely - you just mean you were keeping important shit? Like you not ACTUALLY going to stop yourself and Damian from even looking at the shiz till yer suitably old????
2. Suzanne you're a flute
3. WHY would anyone in their right mind save their First Holy prayer book? Really. - You N Damian were meant to sit together in yer old age and pull that one out? Riiiight...
4. You're a tool
She also kept a picture of Damian's father - you know the one who killed their mother. She probably only kept it cause he was her inspiration while she was mad into the domestic violence. Also, the pic was clearly the actor's promo pic - a little trick Fair City like to pull, I mean, who would go to the expense of
Who would have thought that in the meantime Suzanne would come back (well we all knew that one) and get humped by a little armed Thalidomide fanny shit of Esthers??

No offense to poor little Christy - but I think we all knew that Crusty Crotch Carrol would feck off to penis' new one time or another. She has her eyes set on Luscious Louis, well, more her fanny than her eyes, and it is LOVE. Imeegetly, it is lurve. Starry eyed lovers, slow-motion staring over the Guinness pump, quick fiddles in  the cellar - have you ever noticed, cellars only exist on TV for illicit shenanigans???
As Christy plans the perfect wedding, the other two are bucking all over the shop. Well, the shop, the pub, the Hungry Pig. WHY can only Louis own businesses in the town??
Well, it was to be love eh. And another one which resulted in pregnancy.

I had also written a note about somebody slapping Keet on the big moley head OH how I wish I could remember!
And a GREAT pic I found on boards.ie!!!!!!! 


1 comment: