Wednesday 4 August 2010

More from Carrigstown

Louie's going to ride Susanne, even though she's married and he used to buck her sister.....

Jo and Dermot are fostering the worlds most depressed Emo.But it's ok, Dermot made happy with an icecream and a threat "Eat your bribe quick!!", possibly practice for something else? Next time Dermots cock? Mr. I <3 Black is gonna enter this Talent show - special talent cutting himself

Robert the bucket is STILL trying to get over the death of Cleo's mother - who he knew for 5 mins. He's now entering the talent show along with Emo kid. Special talent - stand up comedy.... riiiiiiiiiiight.......


In yesterdays update I went on about how confused I was with the whole Carol/Wayne/Shampoo thing. Today I am relieved to say I am no longer confused. Fair City - I love you soooooooo much more now. The whole debacle was in fact just an enormous ginger jibe!!!! No fucking kidding.

Mina from Glenroe was covering her hair in a chemo rag cause the shampoo turned her hair GINGER!!!!
And lil Benjamen Fahy played a BLINDER, when he pointed at her, laughed and said "Ha ha ha ORANGE"
EXCELLENT Fair City EXCELLENT. I must say I do love a good ginger joke.....


YAY - A ginger joke....









HA - An even better ginger joke!!!!!!











AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

  1. haha buck!!
    love the thing about the bribe for suckin Dermot's cock!

    ReplyDelete